Online Learning at Bryan University
At Bryan University, our students come from diverse backgrounds and different stages of life. Some are in the military, some have a family, some are continuing their education and some are just getting started. But most of them share a need to have a flexible schedule that fits their busy lifestyles.
With the 100% online training at Bryan you don’t have to sacrifice one commitment to accomplish another. Our online education system enables you to take care of your family and work obligations and still be able to train for a new career in the comfort of your own home and on your own schedule.
Bryan University’s online coursework is relevant, convenient and accommodating to your schedule and learning style. Our industry-experienced faculty and support personnel will guide you every step of the way to help you complete your training and advance in your career.
Nevertheless, it’s important to know that online career courses require self-discipline and a commitment to succeed.
With the convenience of our online courses comes discipline. With career advancement comes hard work. At Bryan, we want to provide you with the opportunity to train for the job you want, but also teach you the discipline and hard work to help you keep it!
Ready For The Next Step?
Online Learning Programs
American Academy of Professional Coders (AAPC)
Students enrolled in the Medical Billing and Coding AAS program are prepared to sit for the certified professional coder (CPC) exam.
American Council on Exercise (ACE)
Students Enrolled in the Exercise Specialist AAS program are prepared to sit for the ACE certification test.
Students Enrolled in the Computer Information Systems – Networking AAS program are prepared to sit for the A+ certification tests.
- Bryan University is nationally accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS). Founded in 1912, ACICS is a national accrediting organization of primarily degree granting institutions. ACICS is recognized by the U.S Department of Education (ED) and the Council for Higher Education Accreditation (CHEA).
- The Springfield campus (including online programs) is certified to operate by the Missouri Coordinating Board for Higher Education and is approved by the Missouri State Approving Agency-Veteran’s Education Training Section-DESE, Vocational Rehabilitation, and the Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act.
- Bryan Travel College. That’s how it all started. At the founding in 1982, Bryan offered one campus-based, certificate-level program to prospective students wanting to enter the travel industry.
- Bryan University has been offering online courses since 2006.
- Today, Bryan University offers career path opportunities to those seeking Diploma, Associate, Bachelor or Master’s degree level training. We want to help our students transform their lives through our 100% online, career focused degree programs.