Military Education Benefits at Bryan University

As a GI Bill® and Yellow Ribbon college, we at Bryan University are strongly committed to our military students. We want to make a quality education as accessible as possible at our schools in Arkansas, Missouri and Online by helping you take advantage of your military education benefits.

To help you reach your career goals, Bryan University offers a number of options, and we invite you to use our site as a resource to learn more about the assistance programs that may help change your life!

We honor Air Force benefits, Army benefits, Coast Guard benefits, Marine Corps benefits, and Navy benefits as well as military spouse benefits. It is our ultimate goal to give service members the opportunity to receive career training.



The Military Education Benefits You Earned

MGIB provides up to 36 months (four regular school years) of education benefits to eligible veterans for college, business, technical, vocational or correspondence courses. Active-duty members who have served at least two years on active duty and veterans can qualify for these benefits.

Work-Study Program

If you’re a full-time or part-time student in one of our programs, you can “earn while you learn” with a VA work-study allowance. These military education benefits are available to persons training under one of the VA benefit programs:

  • GI Bill®
  • Vocational Rehabilitation (for veterans)
  • VEAP
  • DEA
  • Dependents may also be eligible

Work-study programs are flexible to your course schedule and are a great opportunity to earn money to put toward your training without compromising your ability to succeed.

Using Your Education Benefits at Bryan University

When it comes to making sure your benefits are good to go for your training, you’re not alone. You dedicated your previous career to service, and we will dedicate our efforts to ensure you have the financial coverage you need to begin your new career.

If you have any questions, we’re happy to answer any calls, emails or chat with you in person at the campus closest to you.

Contact Your Campus