At Bryan University, the first step is making sure that you receive a focused, industry-relevant education that prepares you for a career in your field of study. But at Bryan University, we know the job search process is also important to succeeding in a new field! So Bryan University offers a wide array of career services to help you locate and interview for the job that’s right for you.
The Career Services office at Bryan University is dedicated to assisting graduates in securing positions within their chosen fields.
Here’s what you can count on:
- Lifetime service to alumni
- Job opening postings for students and graduates
- Career development classes
- Assistance updating graduate resumes
- Job referrals
- Learning job search strategies
- Learning how to prepare resumes and cover letters
- Learning interviewing skills
- Help finding a rewarding career