Access to and use of this web site is available only to United States residents who can form legally binding contracts under applicable law. If you do not qualify, you may not use the web site. In compliance with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998, no one under 13 years of age can use the web site. If you are a minor between the ages of 13 and 18, you may use the site only in conjunction with your parent, legal guardian or other responsible adult.
Personally identifiable information refers to information that tells us specifically who you are and is collected when you choose to request information from our school. This information can include your name, address, phone number, current email address, programs of interest and other information you choose to provide. If you choose to correspond with us through email, we may retain your email address and messages together with our responses.
Aggregate information is automatically provided by your computer and cannot be tied back to you as a specific individual. Examples include:
- referral data (the web sites you visited just before and just after the web site)
- date and time of your visits
- pages viewed and time spent at the web site
- browser and platform type (e.g., a Netscape browser on a Macintosh platform)
- Internet Protocol (IP) address. An IP address is a number that is automatically assigned to your computer on the Internet.
Bryan University Systems Office
237 S. Florence Ave
Springfield, MO 65806
By e-mail: email@example.com
By Phone: 417.862.0098
By Fax: 417.865.7144
You will be required to provide identification information to assure that this information is not released to others. We reserve the right to modify this policy at any time without prior notification.